How do I rent a storage locker in Greater Vancouver?
In order to rent a storage locker in Greater Vancouver, you will need to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the office’s closing and bring the following items:
– Two pieces of ID, with one being a government issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license, passport, or birth certificate)
– Your personal contact information, including phone number and email if available
– Alternate contact information of a friend or family member in case we are unable to get a hold of you
– Your first month’s payment (we accept cash, debit cards and credit cards)
– A lock for your unit. If you forget to bring one, you can purchase one from the office. (Note: Seaboard Self Storage provides the lock for some units, be sure to check if you need a lock for your unit!)
After your first payment has been made you can set up pre-authorized credit card payments or send us post-dated cheques for a hassle free way to pay!