Payment for Security Deposits and Storage Unit Rent can be made online (Debit and Credit cards accepted).
- Processing of renting a Storage Unit can take up to two (2) business days once all information has been received / input.
- Once your application is received a Towers Self Storage Associate will contact you to review your application and determine what further information may be required.
- If any further information is required, you will be provided with an email address and fax number to which it can be sent, or you may drop it off at Towers Self Storage during regular business hours or in our dropbox after hours.
- If a Storage Associate has not contacted you within two (2) business days of application, please call our office during regular business hours to confirm receipt. Cancellations
You may cancel your storage unit request at any time. Cancellations must be received in writing at Towers Self Storage in order to process refunds. Refunds Deposits may be refunded if:
- A request for a storage unit is cancelled.
- Refunds cannot be processed within 3 business days of transaction due to processing times of online payments.
- Original receipt must be presented to our office in order to process a refund (NOTE: you must print your receipt after processing your online transaction).
- Refunds must be processed in person at the office during regular business hours, Mon – Fri 9 am through 6 pm.
Photo identification may be required at time refund is processed. Security Deposits If your request for a storage unit is approved, your security deposit will be held in accordance with the Storage Lease Agreement until such time as it may be returned in accordance with the Agreement. For more information on security deposits, please call our office at 604-585-3252.